Mr. Girish Kadakol
- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9741114599
- Teaching Experience: 11.10 Years
- Industry Experience: 3.8 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|M.Tech||VLSI & ES||Visvesvaraya Technological University,Belagavi||Visvesvaraya Technological University,Belagavi|
|B.E||E&C||East Point College of Engineering & Technology,Bengaluru||Visvesvaraya Technological University,Belagavi|
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No International Journals Found.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
· International Conference on SMART ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS at Dr. MSSCET, Belagavi from May 20th to May 22nd, 2016.
No. of National Conferences :0
Workshop / Seminars
· Attending weekly TPO meeting organized by Testbook Skill academy campus program
· Participated in series of E-Meet’s for Training and Placement officers from Internshala on 23rd Dec 2020 on creating plan from first to final year students.
· Organized Workshop on 4th to 6th Jan 2019 on Employability Skills from Rubicon Skills Development Pvt Ltd,Pune
· Organized Workshop on Python language from Terox RND & Consulting Services Pvt Ltd, Bagalkot on 13th & 14th Sept 2019.
· Organized workshop on Faculty Development Program in KLE’s Polytechnic, Bailhongal on 27th Jun 2019.
Projects and Exhibitions
Guiding Students for Projects & Presenting them in Exhibitions.
1. Organizing Trainings on Skill Development & Employability
2. Conducting Placement drives.
3. Career Counselling for Diploma Students.
4.Interacting with industry HRs to understand current requirements and work closely with job seekers and job providers.
5. Executing MOU’s with institutes, corporates and industries for visits, training and campus drives.