Dr. Jayashri M. Rudagi
- Department: Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Designation: Professor & Head
- Phone: 9902747781
- Teaching Experience: 30 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 3.0 Years
|PhD||Electronics||shivaji university||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|MTech.||Digital Electronics and Advanced Communication||Manipal Institute of Technology||MAHE, Manipal|
|B.E||Electrical and Electronics Emgineering||Gogte Institute of Technology,Belagavi||Karnataka university,Dharawar|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Name of the body
Status of membership:
Artificial intelligence, neural network, data science,VLSI,Image processing
Excellent Paper Award - Efficient Implementation and performance
analysis of pipelined architecture for radix-4 CORDIC with
redundant arithmetic. - IRAJ held at Pune - 20th July 2014.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
1. STTP – AICTE sponsored STTP on Awareness of Intellectual Property for Engineers and Industrialists. 2020. Conducted in three phases.- RECEIVED GRANT OF 2.98,000 from AICTE,NewDelhi.
No. of International Journals Publications:10
· 1.J.M. Rudagi, Dr.S. Subbaraman, “A Design and Implementation of Dynamic CORDIC Processor,” International Journal of Computer Science & Communication,
Vol. 1, No-2, JUL-DEC-2010 [ISSN-0973-7391].
· 2.J.M. Rudagi, ,Dr.S. Subbaraman, “Performance analysis of Radix-4 CORDIC Processor in Rotation Mode with Parallel Scale Factor Computation,” International Journal of Engineering, Technology &Advanced Engineering, Vol. 2, issue 7, July 2012 [ISSN-2250-2459].
· 3.J.M.Rudagi, Dr. S. Subbaraman, “FPGA Design, Implementation and Analysis of Trigonometric Generators using radix 4 CORDIC Algorithm”, International Journal of Microcircuits and Electronic, Vol. 4, No.1. © International Research Publication House [ISSN 0974-2204],2013.
· 4. J.M. Rudagi , Dr.S .Subbaraman, “Performance Analysis and FPGA Implementation of Radix 2 and Radix 4 CORDIC,” International Journal of Engineering ,Science and Innovation Technology, ISSN No : 2319-5967(ISO: 9001:2008 Certified), Vol 3,Issue-4, July 2014.
· 5. J.M. Rudagi,“Boosting the Speed of Booth Multiplier using Vedic Mathematics,” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering ,Vol 11, issue 1 , Jan-Feb,2016.
· 6. J.M. Rudagi,“ Efficient Implementation of Performance Analysis of Pipelined Architecture for Radix 4 Redundant Arithmetic,” International Conference on Recent Advances in Science ,Engineering and Technology, Pune 20th July,2014.
· 7.J.M.Rudagi, Dr.S.Subbaraman,“ Low Power ,High Speed DCT/IDCT using Radix 2 CORDIC Processor,” International Journal of Advanced Research ,Engineering and Technology, vol iv,July 2016.
· 8. J.M.Rudagi, Dr.S.Subbaraman,“ High Speed Radix 8 CORDIC Processor,” Asian Journal of Convergence Technology,” Volume III, Issue III , ISSN No: 2350-1146,I.F -2.71,2017.
· 9. Dr.J.M.Rudagi, Anita Patil ,“ A Case study on Assessment and Attainment of Course Outcomes and Program Specific Outcomes for tier-II Institutions,” IOSR Journal of Research and Method in Education e-ISSN: 2320-1959, p-ISSN: 2320-1940,Vol 9,Issue 4 Ser III( Jul-Aug 2019),pp60-66.
10. Dr.J.M.Rudagi, “ Development of Algorithm for Offline Signature Verification using Fusion Extraction Techniques”, Scopus Indexed, Seybold Report, Vol 15-Issue 9-2020. ISSN:1553-9211
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:12
· J.M. Rudagi, Dr.S. Subbaraman, “A Review of Low Power CORDIC Processor,” in IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Recent Applications of Soft Computing in Engineering & Technology, RASIET -07, organized by Institute of Engineering & Technology, Alwar on 22nd& 23rd Dec -07.
· J.M. Rudagi, Dr.S. Subbaraman, “Design & FPGA implementation of High Performance Rotation Architectures, based on Radix 4 CORDIC Algorithm,” International Conference on Control, Signal & Power Engineering, Chennai, India 3rd& 4th Dec 2012.(ELSVEER)
· J.M.Rudagi, et.al, “An Efficient 64 Point Pipelined FFT Engine,” 2nd International Conference on Advances in Recent Technology in Communication & Computing, Kottayam, Kerala, India 15th& 16th OCT 2010.
· J.M.Rudagi et.al ,“Efficient Implementation and Performance Analysis of Pipelined Architecture for radix-4 CORDIC With Redundant Arithmetic,”Proceedings of 13th IRF International Conference 20th July,Pune, ISBN 978-93-84209-37-7,2014.
· J.M.Rudagi ,“Comparative Analysis of 6 bit flash ADC and 2 step flash ADC Using 180 nm CMOS Technology,” IEEE Sponsored 3 rdInternational conf. Electronics and Communication System, 25-26th Feb, 2016, Karpagam College of Engineering Coimbatore ,Tamilnadu, India.
· J.M.Rudagi,“ Performance Analysis of Different Adders using FPGA,” International Conference On Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, 26th June 2016, Hyderabad.
· J.M.Rudagi, Dr.S.Subbaraman ,“ FPGA Implementations of Redundant CORDIC Processor,” International Journal on Emerging Technologies, ( Special Issue on ICRIET-2016) 7(2):1-4 2016
P-ISSN:0975-2364, Online :2249-3255.
· Jayashri Rudagi, “Hardware Implementation of Discrete / Inverse Discrete Cosine Transform using Redundant Number System CORDIC Processors.,” Journal of VLSI Design Tools and Technology, vol 11, issue 1,2021, ISSN 2321-6492 ( Print).35-42p.
· Dr. Jayashri Rudagi, “Project Work for Technical Students and Teachers”, Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, vol 50, issue-4, ISSN -1651-4512.2021.
· Jayashri Rudagi,” Plant Leaf Disease Detection using Computer Vision and Machine Learning Algorithms,” Global Transition Proceedings, 1-6- , 2022.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
No Workshop/Seminar Details Found.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
Ø IEEE BangaloreHumanitarian Technology Conference 2020, held virtually during October 8-10,2020.
Ø IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing and Electrical Circuits and Electronics. (ICDCECE-2022).BellaryInstitute of Technology and Management, Bellary. On 23rd -24th April 2022.
Ø IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing, MalnadCollege of Engineering, Hassan.