Dr. Jayashree M. Rudagi
- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: HoD & Professor
- Phone: 9902747781
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 27 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.5 Years
|PhD||Electronics||Shivaji University , Kolhapur||Shivaji University , Kolhapur|
|M.Tech||Digital Electronics and Advanced communication||Manipal institute of Technology,Manipal||Manipal Academy of Higher Education,Manipal|
|BE||Electrical and Electronics||Gogte Institute of Technology,Belagavi||Karnataka University, Dharawad|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Name of the body
Status of membership:
Excellent paper award- Efficient implementation and performance analysis of pipelined architecture for Radix-4 CORDIC with redundant arithmatic- IRAJ , PUNE- 2014.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Received amount of 2,98,000 Rs. From AICTE to conduct STTP on AWARENESS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS FOR ENGNEERS AND INDUSTILIST - 2020.
· Project Titled : "Voice Actuated Hospital Bed for Paralytic Patients" selected for KSCST ,Bangalore-2018.
No. of International Journals Publications:9
· .· J.M. Rudagi, Dr.S. Subbaraman, “A Design and Implementation of Dynamic CORDIC Processor,” International Journal of Computer Science & Communication,
Vo 1, No-2, JUL-DEC-2010 [ISSN-0973-7391].
· J.M. Rudagi, , Dr. S. Subbaraman, “Performance analysis of Radix-4 CORDIC Processor in Rotation Mode with Parallel Scale Factor Computation,” International Journal of Engineering, Technology & Advanced Engineering, Vol. 2, issue 7, July 2012 [ISSN-2250-2459].
· J.M.Rudagi, Dr. S. Subbaraman, “FPGA Design, Implementation and Analysis of Trigonometric Generators using radix 4 CORDIC Algorithm”, International Journal of Microcircuits and Electronic, Vol. 4, No.1. © International Research Publication House [ISSN 0974-2204],2013.
· J.M. Rudagi , Dr.S .Subbaraman, “Performance Analysis and FPGA Implementation of Radix 2 and Radix 4 CORDIC,” International Journal of Engineering ,Science and Innovation Technology, ISSN No : 2319-5967(ISO: 9001:2008 Certified), Vol 3, Issue-4, July 2014.
· . J.M. Rudagi, “ Boosting the Speed of Booth Multiplier using Vedic Mathematics, ” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering ,Vol 11, issue 1 , Jan-Feb,2016.
· J.M. Rudagi ,“ Efficient Implementation of Performance Analysis of Pipelined Architecture for Radix 4 Redundant Arithmetic,” International Conference on Recent Advances in Science ,Engineering and Technology, Pune 20th July,2014.
· J.M.Rudagi, Dr. S.Subbaraman, “ Low Power ,High Speed DCT/IDCT using Radix 2 CORDIC Processor, ” International Journal of Advanced Research ,Engineering and Technology, vol iv,July 2016.
· J.M.Rudagi, Dr. S. Subbaraman, “ High Speed Radix 8 CORDIC Processor, ” Asian Journal of Convergence Technology,” Volume III, Issue III , ISSN No: 2350-1146,I.F -2.71,2017.
· Dr.J.M.Rudagi, Anita Patil , “ A Case study on Assessment and Attainment of Course Outcomes and Program Specific Outcomes for tier-II Institutions, ” IOSR Journal of Research and Method in Education e-ISSN: 2320-1959, p-ISSN: 2320-1940,Vol 9,Issue 4 Ser III( Jul-Aug 2019),pp60-66.
No. of National Journals Publications:0
· J.M.Rudagi," High Speed Architectural Implementation of Radix-8 CORDIC Processor", National Conference on Recent Advancements in Electronics And Communication Engineering (RAIEC-2018)" held at KLECET Chikodi during 9th and 10th March 2018.
· J.M.Rudagi," Architecture for radix-4 CORDIC DCT/IDCT with High Speed ", National Conference on Recent Advancements in Electronics and Communication Engineering (RAIEC-2018)" held at KLECET Chikodi during 9th and 10th March 2018.
No. of International Journals Conferences:7
· 1. J.M. Rudagi, Dr. S. Subbaraman, “A Review of Low Power CORDIC Processor,” in IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Recent Applications of Soft Computing in Engineering & Technology, RASIET -07, organized by Institute of Engineering & Technology, Alwar on 22nd & 23rd Dec -07.
· 2. J.M. Rudagi, Dr. S. Subbaraman, “Design & FPGA implementation of High Performance Rotation Architectures, based on Radix 4 CORDIC Algorithm,” International Conference on Control, Signal & Power Engineering, Chennai, India 3rd & 4th Dec 2012.(ELSVEER)
· 3. J.M.Rudagi, et.al, “An Efficient 64 Point Pipelined FFT Engine,” 2nd International Conference on Advances in Recent Technology in Communication & Computing, Kottayam, Kerala, India 15th & 16th OCT 2010.
· 4. J.M.Rudagi et.al , “Efficient Implementation and Performance Analysis of Pipelined Architecture for radix-4 CORDIC With Redundant Arithmetic, ” Proceedings of 13th IRF International Conference 20th July,Pune, ISBN 978-93-84209-37-7, 2014.
· 5. J.M.Rudagi , “Comparative Analysis of 6 bit flash ADC and 2 step flash ADC Using 180 nm CMOS Technology, ” IEEE Sponsored 3 rd International conf. Electronics and Communication System, 25-26th Feb, 2016, Karpagam College of Engineering Coimbatore ,Tamilnadu, India.
· 6. J.M.Rudagi, “ Performance Analysis of Different Adders using FPGA, ” International Conference On Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, 26th June 2016, Hyderabad.
· 7.J.M.Rudagi, Dr.S.Subbaraman , “ FPGA Implementations of Redundant CORDIC Processor, ” International Journal on Emerging Technologies, ( special issue on ICRIET-2016) 7(2):1-4 2016 P-ISSN:0975-2364,Online :2249-3255.
No. of National Conferences :1
· J.M.Rudagi ," Embedded system for temperature and soil moisture controller for solar house", National Conf o Emerging Technologies in Electronics and Communication", Chennai, March 18 and 19,2005.
Workshop / Seminars
· International Conference On "Smart Electronic Systems", May 20-22, 2016, KLE Society's College of Engineering and technology Udyambag, Belagavi, India.
· Workshop On Emerging Technological Problems And Possible Solution In Microelectronics, Embedded System and VLSI Design, 22-25th July 2013. KLE Society's College of Engineering and Technology Udyambag, Belagavi, India.
· Two Day Workshop on Akash for Education , 10-11 Nov 2012.under the National Mission On Education Through ICT.
· Two Day Workshop On "PCB Training and Manufacturing", 12-13th July 2016, Govt ITI College ,Belgaum.
· International Conference on Enabling 'Make in India' Challenges and Opportunities for Engineering Education, 6-8th Jan 2016,Hubballi.
· VGST Sponsored FDP on " System Design Using System Verilog " 24th to 27th April 2018, organized by Dept.of VLSI Design and Embedded System, Centre for PG studies,VTU,Belagavi-590018.
· One day Workshop on "New Model Curriculum for first year BE/ B.Tech-CBCS Detailed Syllabus as per Outcome Based Education format including Course Outcomes and Blooms Taxonomy" under TEQIP -1.3 for the course Basic Electronics held on 17th may 2018 at VTU ,Belagavi.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
1.NPTEL SPOC Coordinator
2. Institute level NBA Coordinator
3.. Institute level NAAC Coordinator
4. IQAC member
5. Organised e- International conference on : " Applications of Intelligent computing"- ( ICAIC- 2020 on 27th and 28th November 2020).