OBJECTIVES OF ALUMNI CELL
* Encourage Alumni to actively participate in alumni meet.
* Support to build a strong relationship between alumni and current students.
* Motivate to suggest input/feedback to the institute in academics and shaping students professionally.
* Keep updating alumni about institute’s growth and achievements.
* Recognize fellow alumni who are distinguished by their professional achievement and community service and honor such personalities.
College Alumni Coordinators
| Mr. Mahesh Ishwarppagol
SOC Design Engineer, Intel, Bangalore
| Mr.Abhishek Bendigeri
Delivery Lead|Certified Agile Practioner, Unilever
| Mr.Kartik Kadlolli
DDR Verification Engineer
Cadence design Systems, Austrin, Texas
| Mr. Adarsh Kamkar
Sankalp Semiconductors, Hubli
| Miss. Smita Lad
Indian Hume Pipe Co.Ltd.Pune
| Mr. Amar Tamadaddi
Owner of Amar Tamadaddi Constructions
| Mr. Balesh Koni
Designation- Land Surveyor
Revenue department Karnataka,
Tehsildar office Haliyal, Dist
| Mr. Christopher Francis
AEQUS SEZ Pvt. Ltd, Belagavi
| Mr. Saiful Hasan
Senior Engineer Telecommunication- Group Company PJSC
| Mr. Abhinandan Nasalapure
TCS, Netherlands, USA
| Mr. Sandeep Chavan
Techify India, Belagavi
| Mr. Umesh Gayakwad
Asst. Manager ,
TATA MARCOPOLO Motors Limited, Belur Industrial Area, Dharwad,
| Mr. Pradeep Patil
Electrical Engineer at D&B Engineers and Architects, P.C.
Woodbury, New York, United States
| Mr. Chetan Bhosale
Automation Engineer at Prudent Solutions WLL
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
| Miss. Preeti Benake
Embedded Software Engineer at ASML, San Jose, California
| Akshay Nirwani
Plot no : 15,Survey no : 344/7
Opposite to BEMCO Udyambag, Belagavi - 590008
| Sangayya Hipparagi
Product Design Engineer
Siemens Energy (Dresser Rand - A Siemens Business Group),
Magarapatta City, Pune.
| Sumit M.Mohite
EIIC Magarpatta Pune
| Prajwal Patil
RBIN GATE No-4
SAMAAGAMA (Alumni Meet) 27 April 2019
The S. G. Balekundri Institute of Technology, Belagavi has organized third alumni meet – Samaagama - 2019 on 27/04/2019 recently. The Aluminous Mr. SheetalSanadi, Assistant Engineer, KPTCL, appreciated the rapid growth of SGBIT in short span of time. Graduates of SGBIT are spread all over the world and performing well in their respective domains. He recalled memories associated with college and also mentioned that SGBIT takes care even after the completion of the graduation. And one more aluminous Ms. Smitha Lad, technical assistant engineer, The Indian Hume Pipe Co. ltd, Pune, mentioned that SGBIT is temple of learning, nurturing the future of many students. Also mentioned that, it is easy to be successful but difficult to maintain, so one has to be very consistent in their efforts. Both Aluminous expressed their gratitude towards SGBIT, and motivated final year students to acquire different technical and soft skills which are essential in current market trends. Lunch was arranged for all Staff , Students and Alumni. Alumni invited to attend college annual day function at evening.
The program was welcomed by Prof. SharanbasappaZampa. During the program vision mission of institute and respective department vision mission are discussed with alumni. Head of the various departments, various coordinators and students were present during the program. The program was started with Naadageete and ended with the national anthem.
Alumni Meet – SGBIT-2016
The S. G. Balekundri Institute of Technology, Belagavi has organized first Alumni meet 2016on 06/03/2016.The program was welcomed by Prof. SharanbasappaZampa. The Chief guest Mr. Sameer majali addressed Alumni and enlightened the responsibilities of Alumni, in development of the Institute.Head of the various departments, various coordinators, students and alumni were present during the program. The program was started with invocation song and ended with the national anthem.
1. VTU e-learning Resource Center - http://nptel.vtu.ac.in/econtent/
2. NPTEL- https://nptel.ac.in/resources.html
3. NPTEL Online Videos, Courses, IIT Video Lectures - http://www.nptelvideos.in/
4. Swayam -Free Online Education - https://swayam.gov.in/NPTEL
5. MITOPEN COURSEWARE - https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
6. Virtual Labs: An Initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development under the National Mission on Education through ICT - http://www.vlab.co.in/broad-area-electronics-and-communications
7. IIT Bombay Virtual Lab- http://vlabs.iitb.ac.in/vlab/
8. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Virtual Lab – https://vlab.amrita.edu/
9. IIT Kanpur- Virtual Labs - https://www.iitk.ac.in/mimt_lab/vlab/index.php