Mrs. Rekha S Malipatil
- Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 8747040133
- Teaching Experience: 1 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|B.E||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||GOGTE INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING||VTU|
|M.Tech||POWER ELECTRONICS||PESIT BANGALURU||VTU|
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No International Journals Found.
No National Journals Found.
No International Conferences Found.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
Participated in the one day workshop on "How to Conduct the Student Induction (SIP) Program" on 20th september 2021 organized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
1. Attended a webinar on "Electrical Charging Stations and standards" which was held on 16th sept.2021,dept. of EEE,KLS GIT Belagavi.
2. Attended 5 days FDP on "Power and Eneregy systems:Techniccal Progressions and research apportunities" , funded by NEWGEN IEDC,DST,Govt Of INDIA,Organised by dept. of EEE,BNMIT Bangaluru from 19th to 24th july 2021.
3. Participated in Webinar conducted on 24th july 2021 organised by Research & Development Cell, S. G balekundri Institute of Technology, Belagavi on the Topic "IOT Architecture".