- Roles and Responsibilities
- Mechanisms for submitting grievances
- Contact Information
The Grievances Redressal Cell (GRC) has been constituted for the purpose of redressal of grievances of all involved stakeholders. The aggrieved party/individual may express their grievance online/offline in soft or hard copy. They may also approach the members of the GRC and express their grievances. Students of the institute are being encouraged to make use of the facility/service by sharing their genuine concerns/complaints. The Cell works with confidentially, Impartially, Sensitivity and aim at the timely and appropriate action. It is established to create a healthy and safe atmosphere for the students of college.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the College.
- To uphold the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship.
- To encourage the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To advise students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- To advise all the students to refrain from inciting students against other students, teachers and College administration
- To advise all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
Grievances Redressal FormClick here
- QR Code :
Roles and Responsibilities
- The committee chairman and members meet once a month to discuss and resolve the grievances, if any received from the concerned students.
- Coordinator should maintain the minutes of the meetings and submit the same copy of the same to Principal.
- Convey the decision of the committee to the aggrieved students in writing by the committee chairman of the committee in concurrence with the Principal.
- Through Complaint/Suggestion Box
- Grievance Redressal Form can be used to submit any Grievances through Grievance Redressal Form
- Through Website/Email/Phone
- Through Hod’s/Committee Members/Teachers
|1||Dr.B. R. Patagundi||Chairman||9606547799||Principal|
|2||Prof. Pasala Naresh||Coordinator||9844290620||Ast.Professor(EEE)|
|3||Dr. V. M. Devappa||Member||9448947566||Dean-Student Welfare|
|4||Dr. Rajendra M. Galagali||Member||9945082054||HOD Mech. Engg.|
|5||Dr. Supanna S. Shiraguppe||Member||9945967252||HOD Electrical and Electronics Engg.|
|6||Dr. Jayashri M. Rudagi||Member||9902747781||HOD Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|7||Dr. B. S. Halakarnimath||Member||9620014958||HOD Computer Science and Engg.|
|8||Dr. K. B. Prakash||Member||9448267374||HOD Civil Engg.|
|9||Dr. A. M. Sangogi||Member||9448866245||First Year Coordinator|
|10||Prof. Mallikarjun B.||Member||7815001126||Boys Hostel Warden|
|11||Prof. Megha||Member||9686847225||Ladies Hostel Warden|
|12||Mrs. Sanjana S. Sambannavar||Member||7090319180||Ladies Hostel Supervisor|
|13||Mr. Suresh Teli||Member||9401274880||Boys Hostel Supervisor|
|14||Mr.Manoj Kumar Patil||Student Member||8310327670||Student (ECE)|
|15||Mr. Sampreet Hiremath||Student Member||81477488319||Student (CSE)|
|16||Mr.Farhan Usman Bijapuri||Student Member||8123803900||Student (EEE)|
|17||Mr. Shivashankar||Student Member||8884220592||Student (ME)|
|18||Mr. Kalagondsatti||Student Member||7899931836||Student (CV)|
1. VTU e-learning Resource Center - http://nptel.vtu.ac.in/econtent/
2. NPTEL- https://nptel.ac.in/resources.html
3. NPTEL Online Videos, Courses, IIT Video Lectures - http://www.nptelvideos.in/
4. Swayam -Free Online Education - https://swayam.gov.in/NPTEL
5. MITOPEN COURSEWARE - https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
6. Virtual Labs: An Initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development under the National Mission on Education through ICT - http://www.vlab.co.in/broad-area-electronics-and-communications
7. IIT Bombay Virtual Lab- http://vlabs.iitb.ac.in/vlab/
8. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Virtual Lab – https://vlab.amrita.edu/
9. IIT Kanpur- Virtual Labs - https://www.iitk.ac.in/mimt_lab/vlab/index.php