Workshop / Seminars
1. Participated in One day National Seminar on Climate Change- Present and Future Scenario on 19th Jan 2020. MEAI, Belgaum Chapter at GSSc. College, Belagavi (Also, worked as a organizing Committee Member for the Workshop)
2. Participated in AICTE sponsored workshop on “Principals and Application of GIS” organized by Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi during 7th Jan to 12th Jan 2019.
3. Participated in IIRS User Interaction Meet (IUIM) at Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, ISRO, Dehradun on 27th February 2018.
4. National Seminar on “Zeolites and Allied mineral deposits of India” Conducted by Department of Geology, GSSc College, Tilakwadi Belagavi on 6th and 7th October 2017. (Also, worked as a organizing Committee Member for the Workshop)
5. Research Methodology through ICT conducted by Education and Educational Management Department at Angadi Institute of Technology and management, Belagavi from 09 Jan to 13 Jan, 2017.
6. Three days workshop on “Surveying Using Total Station, G.I.S and G.P.S – Hands on Training” conducted by Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi during 19th to 21st March 2016.
7. Participated in IIRS User Interaction Meet (IUIM) at Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, ISRO, Dehradun on 18th February 2016.
8. National Workshop On “Proactive Approach To Sustainable Mining In India” [PASM-16], conducted by Mining Engineering Department, Goa College, Engineering Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa on 09th January 2016.
9. National Seminar on “Climate Change and Coastal Zone Management” Conducted by SDM College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad on 27th and 28th November 2015.
10. One week workshop on “Geospatial Technology for Planning and Management” conducted by Department of Water and Land management, VTU, Belgaum during 16th to 20th Sep 2014.
11. Two days Nation conference on “Recent trends on Costal and Estuarine studies” conducted by Tilak Maharastra Vidyapeeth, University, Pune on 6th and 7th Feb 2014.
12. One day workshop on “Sand Mining, Present and Future scenario” conducted Jointly by Mining Engineers Association of India, Belgaum Chapter and G.S.Sc. College, Belgaum On 02 Feb 2014.(Also, worked as organizing Committee Member for the Workshop)
13. Two days UGC sponsored national seminar on “Linking of Indian Rivers: Boon or Bane” held at SKE Society’s Govindram Seksaria Science Degree College, Belgaum. On 13th and 14th Sep 2013. (Also acted as Organizing Committee member and Rapporteur for one of the Technical session in the seminar)
14. One day workshop on GIS Software, conducted by Department of Marine geology, Mangalore University, Mangalore on 24th January 2013.
15. Two days’ workshop on “Geoinformatics for Natural Resources Management” held at SDMCET, Dharwad on 9th and 12th November 2012.
16. Special Lecture Series in “Geology and its Recent Frontiers of Research” held at Bangalore by “Dept. of Geology, Bangalore University” in the year 2009.
Projects and Exhibitions
1. “Biodiversity of Malvan coast – A note on preliminary observation”, 2009, 20p. Under the supervision of Dr.P.T.Hanamgond, Associate Professor, G.S.Sc College, Belgaum.
2. M.Sc. Dissertation: “A study on Geochemistry and Industrial specification of Khanapur clay, Belgaum district, Karnataka”, 2011, 71p. For the partial fulfillment of M.Sc. Degree in Geology.
3. “Morphodynamics off karwar Coast, Uttar Kannada District, West Coast of India, using Multi-temporal Satellite Data”2014,80p, under the supervision of Dr. D.Mitra, Scientist & Head, Marine and Atmospheric Science Department, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Deharadun. For the partial fulfillment of course on Applications of Remote Sensing and GIS in Costal and Ocean Science.
Academic Project Guided for BE:
1. “Determination of Contamination Level and Health Risk Assessment of Heavy metal in Road Dust from Belgaum City”, 27p. (VTU Funded Project under student funding Project, 5000/-) This report received a well appreciation and note of this was taken by the Indian Express Newspaper, report was published on the front page of Sunday Express on 18th Aug 2019.
2. “Water and Soil Conservation in Agriculture Practice using Hydroponic Technique”, 52p
3. Sediment Movement along Harwada Beach, Uttar Kannada, West Coast of India. (project selected for KSCST Funding under Student project proposal scheme, Rs.5000/- Ref. No. 39S_BE_0712) Project has been awarded with Outstanding Project of the year 2015-16.
Invited talks as Resource person:
1. Resource Person for the One Week online eTraining course on "Aeroponics and Hydroponics Technologies for Precision Agriculture" organized by Center for Advanced Agricultural Science and Technology (CAAST) for Climate Smart Agriculture and Water Management (CSAWM), Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV), Rahuri, Dist. Ahemadnagar, Maharashtra during April 25-29, 2020
2. Key note Speaker on the topic “Application of RS and GIS in Environmental pollution” during the one week National level STTP on “Recent Developments in of GIS & its applications in Civil Engineering”, held at Sanjay Ghodawate University, Kolhapur during 29th to 24th Jan 2020.
3. Invited Speaker on the topic “Hydroponics” during the Rotary Meeting, Held on 03 Sept 2019.
4. Resource person for a National Workshop “Grahya- 19” “Geological Identification of Minerals and ores” organized by KLE’s B.M. Kankanvadi Ayurvedic College, Belgaum jointly with Department of Geology, G.S.Sc College, Belgaum on 29th June 2019.
5. Invited Speaker at Department of Geology, D.B.S. (P.G.) College, Dehradun, on topic “Applications of remote sensing and GIS in Geology” on 26th Feb 2018.
6. Resource person for a National Workshop “Grahya- 18” “Geological Identification of Minerals and ores” organized by KLE’s B.M.Kankanvadi Ayurvedic College, Belgaum jointly with Department of Geology, G.S.Sc College, Belgaum on 29th June 2018.
7. Resource person for 3days Nation workshop on Remote Sensing and GIS and presented a paper on “GIS as a Interpolation and Representation tool” organized by S.G. Balekundri Institute of Technology, Belagavi on 27th and 28th April, 2018
8. Invited Speaker at Department of Civil Engineering, KLEIT, Hubballi, on topic “Applications of remote sensing and GIS in Civil Engineering” on 08th Feb 2018.
9. Invited Speaker at Department of Biology, RLS college, Belagavi on topic “Hydroponics – the future food” on 19th July 2017.
10. Resource person for a National Workshop “Grahya- 17” “Geological Identification of Minerals and ores” organized by KLE’s B.M.Kankanvadi Ayurvedic College, Belgaum jointly with Department of Geology, G.S.Sc College, Belgaum on 9th June 2017.
11. Invited Speaker during “KSCST Sponsored workshop on Geography and Geology for High school Teachers”, on Topic “Remote Sensing and Satellite Applications” Organized by Belgaum Science Center, Shivbasav Nagar, Belgaum on 27th Feb 2016.
12. Invited Speaker during “School Teachers Educational Get-together” of Karle Circle, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, on Topic “How to Implement Scientific Thinking in School Children?” Organized by Primary School of Karle, Kolhapur, Maharashtra on 27th Feb 2016.
13. Resource person for Bridge course on Identification of minerals “Khanija”, organized by KLE’s Kankanvadi Ayurvedic College, Belgaum jointly with Department of Geology, G.S.Sc College, Belgaum. Event is been conducted every year and since 2013 I have been invited as a Resource person for the same.
Khanija-2020 14th Jan 2020
Khanija-2019 02nd Mar 2019
Khanija-2018 22nd Feb 2018
Khanija-2017 10th Mar 2017
Khanija-2016 22nd Jan 2016
Khanija-2015 20th Jan 2015
Khanija-2014 27th Jan 2014
Khanija-2013 31st Jan 2013