Mr. Sandeep Kulkarni
- Department: Civil Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9740839190
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 04 Years
- Industry Experience: 0.5 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|B.E.||Civil Engineering||KLE's Dr. M. S. Sheshagiri College of Engineering Belagavi||VTU, Belagavi|
|M.Tech.||Civil Engineering||Jain College of Engineering Belagavi||VTU, Belagavi|
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) funded project titled "Potential Use of Waste Plastic as a Construction Material" 2020-21
Workshop / Seminars
1. Attended one week workshop on “Faculty development programme” conducted by IIT Bombay at KLECET Belagavi from 05th to 31st Jan 2015.
2. Attended two weeks STTP on “Use of ICT tools in Education” conducted by IIT Bombay at KLECET Belagavi from 02nd May to 10th July 2016
3. Attended 2 days workshop on “Disaster Management & retrofitting” conducted by NITTR Chennai at Jain College of Engineering Belagavi.
4. Attended short term course on “Repair & maintenance of Buildings through ICT” conducted by NITTR Chandigarh at Jain College of Engineering Belagavi from 22nd to 26th Aug 2016.
5. Three days Faculty Development Program on “ Innovative Teaching-Learning Pedagogy” conducted by S. G. Balekundri Institute of Technology, Belagavi from 22nd to 24th Feb 2020.
6. Attended three days workshop on “NBA Process” organized by VTU Belagavi & conducted by S. G. Balekundri Institute of Technology Belagavi from 06th to 08th March 2020.
7. Attended three days workshop on "Industrial Revolution 4.0: Future Opportunities and Challenges in Civil Engineering" organised by the Department of Civil Engineering M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore during 28th to 30th July 2021
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.