Dr. B. S. Halakarnimath
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Associate Professor & HOD
- Phone: 9448176440/9620014958
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 15 Years
- Industry Experience: 1.0 Years
- Research Experience: 6.0 Years
|B. E.||CS&E||HIT, Nidasoshi||VTU, Belagavi|
|M. Tech.||CS&E||BEC, Bagalkot||VTU, Belagavi|
|Ph. D.||Wireless Sensor Networks||BEC, Bagalkot||VTU, Belagavi|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:5
1) Basaprabhu S. Halakarnimath, A. V. Sutagundar. ”A Review on Localization Techniques in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks,” in Handbook of research on Wireless sensor networks Trends, Technologies and Applications. 1st ed. IGI-Global, 2017, pp. 98–119. DOI:https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-5225-0501-3.ch005.
2) B. S. Halakarnimath, A. V. Sutagundar. ”Multi-agent based Acoustic Sensor Node Deployment in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks,” in Journal of Information Technology Research (IGI-GLOBAL), 13.4 (Dec 2020), pp. 136-155. DOI:https://doi.org/10.4018/JITR.2020100109
3) B. S. Halakarnimath, A. V. Sutagundar. ”Localization in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks using trapezoid,” in International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering, 8.5 (Jan. 2020), pp. 186-193. DOI:https://doi.org/10.35940/ijrte.E5695.018520, ISSN: 2277-3878.
4) B. S. Halakarnimath, A. V. Sutagundar, ”Location Estimation of Nodes in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks,” in Journal of Telecommunication & Information Technology, 1.1 (Jan 2021), pp. 1-17, DOI:https://doi.org/10.26636/jtit.2021.145720.
5) Halakarnimath, B.S., Sutagundar, A.V. "Reinforcement Learning-Based Routing in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks." Wireless Pers Commun (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-021-08467-3
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:3
1) A.V. Sutagundar, B. S. Halakarnimath, and R. M. Kittali. “Elliptical structure-based data gathering in underwater sensor network,” in 2016 International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Power and Embedded System (SCOPES). Oct. 2016, pp. 1544–1549. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/SCOPES.2016.7955699.
2) L. Jadhav, A. V. Sutagundar, and B. S. Halakarnimath. “Parabola structure-based information gathering using AUV for underwater sensor network,” in 2017 International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC). July 2017, pp. 354–358. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCMC.2017.8282707.
3) A. V. Sutagundar, B. S. Halakarnimath. ”Sensor Node Deployment in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks,” in International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control (ICISC 2020). Jan. 2020, pp. 251-256. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICISC47916.2020.9171076
No. of National Conferences :1
1) B. S. Halakrnimath, A. V. Sutagundar. “Mobile nodes’ localization in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks” in National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics & Communication – 2016 (NCRTEC-2016) held on 5th May 2016 at Global Academy of Technology, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India