Mrs. Chitrashree Kurtkoti
- Department: Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9852566383
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 8 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 1.0 Years
|BE||CSE||SKSVMACET, Laxmeshwar||VTU, Belagavi|
|M.Tech||CSE||MVJCE, Banglore||VTU, Belagavi|
Membership of Professional Bodies:Computer Society of India
Persuing Ph. D in Cyber Security
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:31. Published review paper on “Message Authentication and Source Privacy Using ECC in WSN” in International Journal IJERT –March volume 3 in March 2014. 2. Published research paper on “Analysis of Deployment Strategies in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)” in International Journal IJERT –volume 4, Issue 12, and December 2015. 3.Published a paper entitled Malicious/Phishing Webpage detection using machine learning International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2347-6711, Volume 9, Issue 5
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:11. Presented paper entitled “Survey on ECC based Message Authentication and Source Privacy in WSN” in “International Conference on Convergent Innovative Technologies-ICCIT 2014” held at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Banglore.
No. of National Conferences :1
International conference on convergent innovative technologies - ICCIT 2014
Workshop / Seminars
1. Research Methodology
2. Effective Teaching Pedagogies for Technical College Teachers 2015
3. Workshop on Lean Manufacturing and Process Improvement
4. Effective Teaching Pedagogies for Technical College Teachers 2016
5. Faculty development Programme on “ARM Controllers”
6. Workshop on “Image Processing & Its Applications”
7. Workshop on Android App Development
8. Effective Teaching Pedagogies for Technical College Teachers. 2017
9. Workshop on NS2 using TCL Scripts.
10. Pedagogy for engineering faculty. 2018
11. Seminar on Fostering Publication Integrity and Plagiarism Awareness.
12. Machine learning with Python (VTU Foss)
13. NBA Process
14. Open Source Tools for Instructional Scaffolding
15. Data Science and Visualization” workshop
16. Cloud datacentre infrastructure workshop
17. Webinar on "Decoding of Artificial Intelligence"
18. Webinar on “Teachers are Leaders(TRL)”
19. Webinar on IPR
20. Webinar on Blockchain and The Vedas Connection
21. one week FDP on Artificial Intelligence
22. Webinar on Cyber defense attack.
Projects and Exhibitions
Smart India Hackthon 2017
No Other Activities Details Found.