Dr. Supanna S. Shirguppe
- Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Designation: HoD & Professor
- Phone: 9945967252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 19 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 12.0 Years
|M.Tech||Microelectronics and Control Systems||NMAM Institute of Technology||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
|Ph.D||Robust Controller Design||NMAM Institute of Technology||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:2
1. Published paper titled “Robust PID Controller Design for Rigid Uncertain Spacecraft using Kharitonov Theorem and Vectored Particle Swarm Optimization” in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), April 20th, 2018, 7(2.21), pages: 9-14. (E-ISSN: 2227-524X, doi: 10.14419/ijet.v7i2.21.11825) authored by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar, and Dr. Shreesha C., Prof., ICE dept., MIT, MAHE, Manipal and Dr. N. K. Philip, Group Director, Control Dynamics and Simulation Group, ISRO Satellite Centre, ISRO, Bengaluru.
2. Published paper titled “Robust Controller Design for Uncertain systems” in International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, February 1st, 2014, Vol. 3, issue 2, pages: 207-210 (ISSN: 2277-1581) authored by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar, Associate Prof., EEE dept., KLE DR. MSSCET, Belgaum and Dr. Shreesha C., Prof. & HOD, ICE dept., MIT, Manipal.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:5
1. Presented a paper titled “Design of Robust Controller for an Uncertain System described by Unstructured Uncertainty Model using Small Gain Theorem” in IEEE International Conference on Automation, Computational and Technology Management (ICACTM-2019), April 24-26 th, 2019, authored by Dr. Shreesha Chokkadi, Prof., ICE dept., MIT, MAHE, Manipal and Ms. Supanna S. Kumar, Associate Professor, Electrical and Electronics Engineering department, SGBIT, Belagavi at Amity University, London.
2. Presented a paper titled “Robust PID Controller Design for a Rigid Uncertain Spacecraft using Kharitonov Theorem and Vectored Particle Swarm Optimization” at the XIV Control Instrumentation System Conference (CISCON-2017) hosted by Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal during November 3–4, 2017, authored by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar, Dr. Shreesha C., Prof., ICE dept., MIT, MAHE, Manipal and Dr Philip N. K, Group Director, Control Dynamics and Simulation Group, ISRO Satellite Centre, ISRO, Bengaluru.
3. Presented a paper titled “Design of Robust PID Controller for a CSTR Plant with Interval Parametric Uncertainty using Kharitonov theorem” at the IEEE sponsored fourth International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication (ICCPEIC–2016) hosted by Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kancheepuram during April 20-21, 2016, (ISBN: 978-1-5090-0901-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE) authored by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar and Dr. Shreesha C., Prof., ICE dept., MIT, Manipal.
4. Presented a paper titled “Design of Robust PI Controller for Uncertain Systems” at the International Conference on Emerging trends in Engineering (ICETE-2014) hosted by N.M.A.M Institute of Technology, Nitte, Karkala during May 15-17, 2014, authored by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar, Associate Prof., EEE dept., KLE DR. MSSCET, Belgaum and Dr. Shreesha C., Prof., ICE dept., MIT, Manipal.
5. Presented a paper titled “Design and testing of on-board storage and playback logic for remote sensing satellites” at the 31st National Systems Conference hosted by Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal during December 14-15, 2007, authored by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar, KLESCET, Belgaum.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Five days Faculty Development Training Programme on “Technological Advancement in Power System Control, Power Controllers, Drives & E-Vehicles - TAPPAD 2020” (Webinar series) from 27.04.2020 to 01.5.2020 Organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Dr.N.G.P. Institute of Technology, Coimbatore in association with Dr.N.G.P.IT-IQAC.
2. Participated in Webinar Conducted On 31-08-2020 Organized by SGBIT Belagavi on the topic “Tools and techniques for effective online teaching”.
3. Participated in 3 days Online workshop on “ Electrical Simulation Studies using Modern Tools” organized by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, in collaboration with PWSIM Engineering Solutions Pvt. LTD., Chennai from 1st to 3rd July, 2020.
4. Participated in 1 day workshop on Intellectual Property Rights on 24th May, 2019 at SGBIT, Belagavi.
5. Participated in 3 day Workshop on “ NBA Process” from 6th to 8th March, 2020 at SGBIT, Belagavi.
6. Participated in a workshop on “Pedagogical Skills Development Training” from 13th -17th July, 2015 at RVCE, Bangalore.
7. Participated in AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Graphical System Design using LabView” by MIT, Manipal during July 15-19, 2013.
8. Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Statistical Package for Social Science” organized by KLE Dr M.S Sheshagiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum on 25th April, 2013.
9. Participated in a two-day ISTE workshop on “Aakash for Education” by IIT, Bombay under NME through ICT on 10th & 11th November, 2012.
10. Attended a training course in “MatLab and Simulink” conducted by KLE Dr M.S Sheshagiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum on 16th September, 2012.
11. Participated in a 10-day ISTE workshop on “Research methodology” by IIT, Bombay under NME through ICT from 25th June to 4th July, 2012.
12. Attended a 3-day FDP on “Scilab and applications” organized by KLE Dr M.S Sheshagiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum from 21st to 23rd December, 2009.
13. Successfully completed the Mission 10X Learning Approach Practitioners Certificate after attending the supporting advanced workshop held at KLESCET, Belgaum on 21st and 22nd October, 2009.
14. Participated in a Mission 10X workshop conducted by Wipro at KLESCET, Belgaum from 17th to 21st August, 2009.
15. Participated in the 2-day workshop on “Research methodologies and Report writing” organized by e-learning centre, Mysore at KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum on 25th and 26th May, 2009.
16. Participated in a workshop on “Digital Design using Verilog” organized by KLESCET, Belgaum on 29th February, 2008.
17. Participated in a workshop on “Digital Design using FPGA” organized by BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli on 9th February, 2008.
18. Attended a workshop on “Techniques of Low Power VLSI design and Hands on Tool exposure on Synopsys and Mentor Graphics Design Suites” by NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte during 29th to 31st August, 2007.
19. Attended AICTE sponsored SDP on “Digital System design using FPGAs” held at MIT, Manipal from 23rd June to 7th July, 2007.
20. Participated in a 2-day FDP workshop on “Field Programmable Gate Array” organized by Sir MVIT, Bangalore on 27th and 28th April, 2007.
21. Participated in one-day workshop on “Applications in VLSI design and embedded systems” at RVCE, Bangalore on 29th September, 2006.
22. Participated in National Seminar on “System on Chip: Design & Technology” held at NMAMIT, Nitte during March 11th -13th, 2004.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
- Lab Migration project proposal as part of FOSSEE project, IIT, Bombay funded by a grant from National Mission on Education through ICT for Control Systems Laboratory of 6th semester was sanctioned in 2013.
Scilab Manual for Control Systems laboratory with solutions provided by Ms. Supanna S. Kumar was published online at https://scilab.in/lab_migration_run/30