- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9164187135
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 7 Years
- Industry Experience: 1.2 Years
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|B.E||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Gogte Institute of Technology Belagavi||VTU Belagavi|
|M. Tech||Microelectronics & Control Systems||PES Institute of Technology Bengaluru (West Campus)||VTU Belagavi|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Signal / Image Processing & Machine Learning
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:4
1. Prof. Sujay Gejji published paper “Design of Reconfigurable and Modular NOC Interface with Advanced Networking Functionalities” in International Journal IJRAET, ISSN (Online): 2347 - 2812, Volume-1, Issue - 1, October, 2013.
2. Prof. Sujay Gejji published paper “Smart Monitoring and Testing of Water Quality in IoT Environment” in International Journal IRJET, e-ISSN: 2395-0056, Volume: 07 Issue: 08 Aug 2020
3. Prof. Sujay Gejji published paper “Artificial Neural Network based Self-Driving Car” in International Journal IRJET, Volume: 07 Issue: 07 | July 2020
4. Prof. Sujay Gejji presented paper "Review of Image Enhancement techniques” in International conference ICIAC SGBIT Belagavi, dec17-18 2020
No. of National Journals Publications:2
1. Prof. Sujay Gejji Presented paper on ‘ A survey on Efficient Biometric system for multimodal traits in the National Conference “Make in India” organised by SGBIT Belagavi on 5th & 6th February 2016 , ISBN No : 978-93-5254-015-0
2. Prof. Sujay Gejji Published paper on ‘Design & development of dual axis solar tracking system using Arduino in the National Conference Skill development & Entrepreneurship organised by SGBIT & VTU Belagavi on 27th & 28th April 2018 , ISBN No : 978-93-87997-42-4