- Department: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Designation: Professor & Head
- Phone: 9480422508
- Teaching Experience: 28 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 6.0 Years
|Ph.D||Electronics and Communication Engineering||-||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science ( Deemed to be University) Chennai|
|M Tech||Communication System||-||JRN Deemed University Udaipur|
|BE||Electronics and Communication Engineering||KLE MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology Belagavi||Karnataka University Dharwad|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Microstrip Antenna and MIC
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Worked on Capacitively coupled Microstrip antenna for multiband applications sanctioned by VGST Bangalore Govt of Karnataka for Rs.20 lakh project under KFISTL1
No. of International Journals Publications:8
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:4
1)Suresh Akkole, Dr. N Vasudevan “Size Reduction and Multiband Operation of Microstrip Antennas Using Fractal geometry For Wireless Applications: a Review” Journal of Advances in Science and TechnologyVol. 12, Issue No. 25, (Special Issue) December-2016, ISSN 2230-9659
2)Suresh Akkole, and Dr. N Vasudevan and Dr. V. G. Kasabegoudar “Square Microstrip Patch Multi Band Antenna For Wireless Communication Using EBG Structure “in IEEE sponsored International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Communication, Mechanical and Computing (EECCMC), DOI 978-1-5386-4304-4/18/$31.00©2018 IEEE.
3)E shape multiband Fractal microstrip antenna is designed and simulated. The research paper on Design and Optimization of E shape Multi Band Microstrip Patch Antenna Using Fractal Geometry For Wireless Communication is presented at International Conference CASISET19 held at Bharath University Chennai on 19/04/2019
4) The paper titled Design and optimization of Microstrip Patch Multi-Band Antenna For Wireless Communication Using Defected Ground Structure with Fractal geometry was presented at ICCCEEE’2020 international conference GPREC Kurnool on 11/01/2020.
No. of National Conferences :5
1) Strategic Planning Need of the Hour at a state-level paper presentation held
at K.H.Kabbur Institute of Engineering Dharawad.
2) Quality Orientation for Technical Institutions at state level ISTE seminar
held at KVG College of Engg at Sullya(Dakshin Kannada).
3) Women Empowerment through Entrepreneurship at national level ISTE
seminar held at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Sathymangalm.
4) Paper Need of Micro Teaching for Faculty Development selected for
presentation to be held at ISTE national seminar at MIT Manipal in December 2007.
5) Presented a paper on Enhancing employability skills in the 44th ISTE national Convention held at College of Engg TriveTrivandrumovember 2014.6) Presented a the ISTE national Convention held at College of Engg Trivendrum multi-band4.6) Presented a paper a review paper on Fractal antenna for size reduction and multi band at International IGCPC 2015 conference at St Peter University on FEB 2015.
Workshop / Seminars
• Attended seminar on Shaping technical education for the future at Nirma Institute of Technology Ahmedabad.
• Attended Workshop on NBA at SDM Engg College Dharawad.
• Workshop on the Internet at Belgaum Forum of industries Belgaum.
• Attended STTP on Faculty Development at Raichur conducted by NITTTR Chennai.
• Attended STTP on Environment Study at NITTTR Chennai. Attended workshop on the Utilization of funds for manpower development sponsored by NITTTR extension center Bangalore.• Seminar on Total Quality Management at MIT Manipal.
• Attended seminar on Sustainable technical education for rural development at KVG College of Engg at Sullya (Dakshin Kannada).
• Attended symposium on Intellectual property creation & protection at B.V.Bhoomreddy College of Engg &Tech Hubli.
• Attended workshop on SCILAB at SPIT Mumbai in collaboration with IIT Mumbai
• Attended Workshop on MSP-430 MC at Udupi
• Attended w/s on lab view for AEC and Communication lab at KSIT Bangalore.
• Attendend Antenna design workshop at NIT Rourkela (Odisha)
• Attended IOT and M/c learning workshop at MSRIT Bangalore
• Attended M/c learning workshop at HIT Nidasoshi
• STTP on VLSI & PLC for the polytechnic staff.
• Workshop on faculty development.
• STTP on PLC & Embedded Systems for students.
• Organized invited lectures on potential areas & latest technology topics for students like Embedded systems,
• Organised 3 days workshop for BE 3-year students on signals and systems
Projects and Exhibitions
03 UG Projects sponsored by KSCST Bangalore
01 Project by VGST Govt of Karnataka
No Other Activities Details Found.