Robotics Club is a community of students who derive pleasure in creating mechanical peers that may even be potent to work without human intervention. Each member of this family is provided mechanical, production, electronic, and informatory aid besides the indispensable guidance of experienced members.
SCOPE OF ROBOTICS
A course in robotics trains and educates a student in the field of artificial intelligence, computer-aided manufacturing, computer integrated manufacturing system, computational geometry, robot motion planning, digital electronics and micro processing.
Robotics is an essential component in many modern manufacturing industries. As the industries increases, scope for robotics also increases.
Robots are mainly used for carrying materials including heavy parts to and from inconvenient locations and handling hazardous materials like nuclear waste.
One can expect jobs at manufacturing industries, NASA, private industries, automobiles, appliance and industrial tools.
Students who study robotics technologies at a college or technical school are prepared for careers in robot technology, computer controlled machine programming, robotic sales and more.
Candidates may pursue higher degrees in MS, ME, M.Tech in Robotics and Ph.D in foreign universities.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to be in the robotics club you must read, agree and abide by the following rules, or rules created throughout the year by the advisors
1. There must always be an advisor in the room you are in at all times.
2. Computers will be used for robotics use only.
3. There will be no horseplay or inappropriate behavior while at robotics.
4. Do not bring any eatables.
5. Put away tools and clean your area after you are done working.
6. Do not touch parts on the “New Parts” shelf unless specifically instructed to.
7. Members are expected to respect one another.
The following activities are planned:
1. Two days workshop on "Digital Gadget Design using Raspberry Pi & Python" to enhance the Students knowledge in practical information about the methodologies with hands-on training.
2. Inter department robotics Competition bested on particular theme.
3. Inter college robotics Competition bested on particular theme.
Name of Students
|MITALI R KULAM
Name of the Student
|Sameer A Ron
|Uma S Patil
|Akash R Badagi
|Mangal K Takkekar
|Safwan S. Mulla
|Varshini S Kalyanshetty