The Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee/ Internal Committee has been constituted to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to all students and those working in the institution.
The objectives of the Internal Committee to prevent Sexual Harassment at the Workplace are as follows:
* To develop guidelines and norms against sexual harassment at the Institute.
* To evolve a permanent mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases and other acts of gender based violence at the institute.
* To ensure the implementation of the norms and spirit through proper reporting of the complaints and their follow up procedures.
* To uphold the commitment of the institute to provide an environment, free of gender based discrimination.
* To create a secure physical and social environment to deter any act of sexual harassment.
* To promote a social and psychological environment to raise awareness on sexual harassment in its various forms.