Mrs. K. C. Hanchinal
- Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9148112222
- Teaching Experience: 5.5 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|B.E||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||BLDEA's V P Dr PG Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology||VTU Belgaum|
|M.Tech||Microelectronics and control system||BLDEA's V P Dr PG Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology, Vijayapura||VTU Belgaum|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Enternance test for research (ETR) has qualified for the academic year 2022-23
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:2
1) Published a research paper titled “High frequency fed unity power factor ac-dc converter with one switching per cycle” in International journal of engineering science and computing”IJESC-2016.
2) Published a research paper titled “Design and Implementation of ATM Security System Using Vibration Sensor and GSM Modem” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)-2018
No National Journals Found.
No International Conferences Found.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1)VGST sponsored One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Design and Implementation of hardware accelerators and protocols on FPGA” 13th to 18th Dec 2018.B.L.D.E college of Engineering & Technology, Vijayapura
2) One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Innovative Pedagogy in Teaching Learning”, 21st-26th Jan 2019. Vijayapura
3)TEQIIP sponsored One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Electric Vehicle-Electric machine drives, power converters and latest technologies” 22nd to 26th July 2019. Baglkot
Projects and Exhibitions
KSCST (43rd series of student project program)
Project title: IoT BASED SMART GLOWS FOR PHYSICALLY PARALYZED AND MUTE PATIENT
No Other Activities Details Found.