Mr. Mallikarjun Bhagawati
- Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: 9620842436
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 05 Years
- Industry Experience: 0.6 Years
- Research Experience: NIL
|B.E||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Secab Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vijaypur||Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum|
|M.Tech||Power and Energy Systems||Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot||Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum|
No Research Details Found.
Rs. 34000/- from TEQIP-II (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program), a World Bank scheme for the project titled “Design and Development of SPV Powered Smart DC Distribution”.2015-2016.
Received teaching assistance ship of 12,000 /- per month under TEQIP Phase-II program for 2nd, 3rd and 4th semester.
Gold Medalist in the year 2015-2016 in M.Tech (Power and Energy Systems).
Secured 1st rank in M.Tech (Power and Energy Systems) 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester as Academic Topper.
Secured 1st rank in B.E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) 7th Semester as Academic Topper.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No International Journals Found.
No. of National Journals Publications:2
1. Mallikarjun Bhagawati, Sanjeev K.Nayak, VinodHiremani. Published a research paper entitled “Microcontroller based Street Lamp Control through an Infrared Sensor” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), Nitte Conference on Advance in Electrical Engineering NCAEE-2016. Vol. 4, Special Issue 2, April 2016. DOI 10.17148/IJIREEICE/NCAEE.2016.35.
2. Mallikarjun Bhagawati, Vinod Hiremani, Suresh M. Published a research paper entitled “Smart Energy Meter Management using GSM” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), Nitte Conference on Advance in Electrical Engineering NCAEE-2017. Vol. 5, Special Issue 2, April 2017. DOI 10.17148/IJIREEICE/NCAEE.2017.02.
No. of International Journals Conferences:1
1. Reena Garasangi, Vijaykumar Sajjanar, Mallikarjun Bhagawati. “Novel Hybrid Solar-Sound Panel for Conversion Sound and Solar Energy” published in IEEE Explore 2016 International Conference on Internet of Things and Applications (IOTA), Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune, India 22 Jan – 24 Jan, 2016. 978-1-5090-0044-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE.
No National Conferences Found.
Workshop / Seminars
1. Attended Five days Online Faculty Development Programme on “Emerging Trends in Electrical Engineering-A Research Perspective” organized by EEE Department, LBS College of Engineering, Kasaragod from 27/07/2020 to 31/07/2020.
2. Attended Three days International FDP on “Recent Trends in Power System Security” organized by Smt Kamala & Sri Venkappa M Agadi College of Engineering & Technology, Lakshemeshwar from 09/06/2020 to 11/06/2020
3. Attended Seven days “Faculty Development Program for Student Induction Program ” Organised by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) during 12th -18th July 2018 conducted by K.L.E Technological University formerly know as B.V.B, Hubballi.
4. Attended Three days “Faculty Development Program for Student Induction Program ” Organised by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) during 7th -9th June 2018 conducted by K.L.S Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi.
5. Attended Three days undergone an intensive Continuing Education Program conducted by Indian institute of Science Bangalore, program on “Orientation towards Learning and Research” during 9th – 11th Jan, 2016 at BEC Bagalkot.
6. Attended one day undergone a symposium on “Emerging Technological Trends in Power Engineering” on 15th Nov 2014 at BEC, Bagalkot.
7. Attended the one day seminar on “Design and Development aspects in Solar and Geo-Thermal Power Station” conducted by Dept of EEE and BEC-IEEE Student Branch on 16th April 2016 under TEQIP-II.
8. Attended one day guest lecture on “Career Guidance in IT Industry” on 23rd March 2016, organized by Dept of Computer Science and Engineering under TEQIP-II at BEC, Bagalkot.
1. Have actively organized two days regional level workshop on “Automation with Current Trends in Software Testing and Fundamentals of Java Technologies” Organized by Department of EEE, CSE and ECE, on 23rd and 24th March 2019 at Veerappa Nisty Engineering College, Shorapur.
2. Have actively organized one day workshop on “Young Researchers Meet” Organized by IEEE PES Bengaluru Chapter and Department of EEE on 5th Dec 2015 at BEC, Bagalkot.
3. Have actively organized two day workshop on “Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM)” jointly organized by CSI-Bangalore chapter, CLIK, Gok-Dept. of IT & BT and BEC, Bagalkot on 29th and 30th March 2016.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.